Mr. Dunn serves as Senior Vice President and Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Officer for CapitalSource Bank.
In this role, he has companywide responsibility for the CRA performance and regulatory ratings of our FDIC charter of 21 branches. Mr. Dunn designs, implements, manages, and documents a comprehensive CRA program which incorporates formulating policies and procedures to best serve the credit and investment needs of the Bank's delineated communities. These include marketing policies, practices, and overall community penetration, with emphasis on low-to-moderate income families and individuals located in the Bank's defined assessment area.
Mr. Dunn has thirty-plus years of experience in banking with more than twenty of those years related to working with CRA regulation.
- Neighborhood Housing Services of Orange County - Board President
- Small Business Financial Development Corporation of Orange County - Board President
- Mary Erickson Community Housing - Board President
- SoCal Reinvestment CDFI - Board President
- Affordable Housing Clearinghouse - Board Vice President
- Bankers Small Business CDC of San Diego - Board Treasurer
- Clearinghouse CDFI - Board of Directors
- Orange County Housing Trust - Board of DIrectors
- JA of Southern California - Board of Directors