As the Managing Director and Head of Professional Practice Lending at CapitalSource, Daniel Croft manages the origination of professional practice loans nationwide. Mr. Croft has 15 years of experience developing financing opportunities for dental, veterinary, optometric, ophthalmology, medical, pharmacies & CPA practices.
Prior to joining CapitalSource, Mr. Croft was with GE Capital Healthcare Financial Services where he was a Vice President, Commercial Leader responsible for originating practice finance transactions for healthcare-related businesses throughout the United States. Prior to joining GE Capital, he was the Senior Vice President with the Unicyn Financial Companies where he led their Healthcare Practice Finance group. Mr. Croft also has over eight years experience in legal and accounting positions at Cravath, Swaine & Moore and Salomon, Inc.
- Dental, Veterinary & Optometric Schools 1995-2010–Lecturer
- American Dental Sales Annual Meeting January, 2010–Lecturer
- Aftco Associates National Sales Meeting August, 2009–Lecturer
- New York Dental Annual Conference November, 2008–Lecturer
- Practice Value Study Group Annual Meeting October, 2008–Lecturer
- California Dental Association Annual Conference May, 2008–Lecturer
- Veterinary Practice Sales Group Annual Meeting May, 2007–Lecturer
- Yankee Dental Annual Conference January, 2007–Lecturer
- ALS Association
- United Way